4/16/09

Fairy Tea Party











It has taken me forever to post this, but here are some pictures from last months Fairy Tea Party at the Provo Library. Hailey and Trisha invited Emma and I to go with them. It was so much fun! The girls were taught a little about manners and how to curtsy. They got to meet the fairy King and have their picture taken with him. They looked so adorable. Then we got to have cookies, cheese, strawberries, and lemon water to drink. I am so glad we went. Emma was totally loving it. It was put on by a professional ballet company. They had the center of the room cleared out and we got to watch these amazing ballerinas do their thing. Hailey was trying to convince us that they were just girls "dressed like" ballerinas! We told her that only "real" ballerinas can dance like that! Fun Fun!



1 comment:

Emily Shurtleff said...

I love all the pictures! Your daughter is soooo stinkin cute!! Tel her Happy Birthday for me!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!