2/24/11

Gettin' a little cheeky!...


Levi is a little stinker! This little guy is SO BUSY! A few weeks ago Ivan was getting Levi ready for bed and made the mistake of leaving him alone with just a diaper on. I was in the room but I just watched. :) As soon as Ivan went up stairs to get pj's, Levi ripped off the diaper and took off. When I grabbed my camera and said his name he just looked at me with this grin! He knows he is naughty. I say NO NO all day long! He knows what it means now...he will go to do something naughty and stop to look at me to see if I will tell him no no. He does have the fact that he is completely adorable going for him. Look at those cheeks! Don't ya just wanna pinch 'em?...all four of 'em? And those thighs! I just can't get enough of this kid. He has finally decided to really crawl. At the beginning of this month he would just roll and army crawl to get anything he wanted. He would also walk along the furniture, which he is still doing, but now he is REALLY fast at it! He has taken a few steps between Ivan and I but hasn't really taken off walking on his own yet. He will turn one this coming Wednesday and I will post much more about him then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!