10/27/09

Miss Emma










I thought I would just post a few more pictures of Emma. Can't get enough! We had dance again yesterday and she had so much fun! Her teacher gave them all halloween headbands after class...she has been wearing it all day! The other pictures are of Emma wearing the adorable skirt that my friend Emily made for her. She looks so cute in it! Thank you Em! This weekend we also went up to Sugar City Idaho to visit Ivan's brother Dave and his family. Their boys are so cute! Emma had a bawl playing with her cousins and it was good to catch up. We ended up having to cut our trip a little short though. Emma had an allergic reaction to amoxicillin she was taking for strep. It was day 8 of taking it so it never really crossed my mind that it could be that. I talked to my sis in law Trisha and she told me that she had had a similar reaction to an antibiotic on day 5. We took Emma to Community Care Sunday and the doc said she is allergic to penicillin. Benadryl took care of the problem but we just have to be careful from now on. The doc said to call our primary physician and make sure they put a flag in her chart stating the allergy. If she were to take it again she could go into anaphylactic shock. Scary stuff. We are happy to have an answer though and Emma's rash is completely gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!