10/22/09

Our Little Honeybee







This is our little honeybee. Grandma and Grandpa Barlow came up the other day to help with the costume. Grandma made the skirt, I made the wings and headband and sewed on the fluff. Grandpa helped out by entertaining Emalee and by making us some wonderful chili! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! Yesterday I took Emma for a photo shoot. She was VERY cooperative because she knew that if she smiled and did what I said I would let her play on the playground. She is a good sport! Love the costume, love the pictures, but most of all LOVE the kid!

1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

Quite the cutie! Sophie talks about her "other" Emma frequently...meaning the other Emma besides her cousin. I also wanted to say congrats about the baby boy! I was praying that everything would work out! We're so excited for you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!