5/12/10

A day at the park...






A few weeks ago we had a really fun time at the park. We took the sidewalk chalk that Emma got for her birthday with us and played some hopscotch. The pictures were too funny not to share. Ivan said he had never played before so Emma showed him how and he took a turn. Apparently he thought that you had to jump as high as you could and go as fast as you can. I was laughing so hard when I took the pictures and even harder when I looked at them again at home. It was fun to watch Emma play hopscotch. She learned how on an episode of Curious George that we watched. I was shocked that she just got up there and knew exactly what to do. She was pretty good at it too. I think that we are going to get her an indoor hopscotch mat. They have one at Walmart. It is just a rug that you can roll up and put away. It comes with bean bags which is nice so you don't have to throw rocks in the house! It's nice to find something fun to do indoors while it is so cold here most of the time.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

everytime I see the picture of Ivan jumping hopscotch I chuckle cuz I picture him trying so hard lol!!

Lacey said...

I love your family picture!! SO CUTE!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!