5/24/10

Double Date


On Saturday, after our primary activity, Ivan and I went on a "double date" with
Emma and her friend Brant. We went to see Shrek in 3D. It was so fun! The kids had a good time but neither one of them wanted to wear their glasses. They are too big for little kids, but they only had one size. It was my first time seeing a 3D movie and I wasn't sure how to feel about it at first. I hate to wear glasses! They bug my ears, they bug my nose and my eyelashes always touch the lenses. I am kind of OCD like that. I wore them though and the graphics were pretty awesome. It was better than the alternative of watching the movie without and it being blurry. Even though we had kids with us, this was the first time Ivan and I have been able to go anywhere without the baby since we moved here and that felt pretty good!
There are two theatres in Williston that are just across the street and through a light from eachother. They are the same name and have the same things listed as playing. The recording said the time that the movies were playing. We just picked one of the theatres and went there. When we got there, there was a group of people standing outside waiting. We read a sign that said that Shrek was playing at 3pm at this theatre and at 2pm at the other theatre. It seemed simple enough to us. It was
2pm and we should be at the other theatre. I tried to explain to the group of people. They just gave me a nasty look and said, "then why does the paper say it is playing at two?" I politely told them that it is down the street. They acted like we were idiots. But, after we started heading to the other theatre, they all followed us. Then of course their kids were way rude and were pushing to get ahead of us. Serves me right for being able to read! haha Some people's kids.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

that's so cute Emma's first little boyfriend!WOW your starting the dating a bit young aren't ya? LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!