7/24/10

2000 miles of prairie......

So while Mandy has been visiting Utah, I have been doing some traveling for work. I went to Carman Manitoba to visit a bean plant, Portage La Prairie to an oat mill, Grand Forks ND for USDA grading training, then to scout camp near Park Rapids Minnesota. The next week I drove out to southern Alberta to visit our divisional office, and see more Viterra dry bean and mustard facilities. All in all I drove over 2000 miles of prairie highways in two weeks. Anyway, here are a few of the pics I took along the way...

View Larger Map
Southwest Manitoba
International Peace Garden at the US-Canada border.

Manitoba Windmills


Farm near Bowbells ND


Bottineau ND has something to brag about.... the worlds tallest snowmobiling turtle!




North-Central Montana
The "Mighty Mississippi" headwaters. - Minnesota

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!