7/24/10

Swimming Lessons

When we first got here my sister in law Trisha was telling me that her kids were starting swimming lessons that week. I told her I wish I had known and I would have signed Emma up. We called the next morning and they had one spot open in her age group at the same time as Trisha's kids. Last year when she did swimming lessons she was really shy and wouldn't do much of anything. This year she had a very cute boy teacher and was a little more motivated. :)


He helped her a lot and she had a blast! Every morning she would get her swimming suit on by herself, grab her towel and head to the front door. She was always disappointed when I told her it wasn't time to leave yet. She had such a good time and was happy that Hailey and Caden were there too even if they weren't in her class. On the last day of class she got to go down the big slide with her teacher.


Here's a pic of Levi and Abby enjoying swimming lessons.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

that first pic is Priceless she's totally got her first Crush!!! Lhaha

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!