11/9/10

Halloween

Wow! I hate when I get behind on my blog and have to play catch up. Well...Halloween was really fun this year. I found a cute spider costume online and decided it would be cute if Levi were a spider and Emma was Miss Muffet. I was surprised that Emma liked the idea too! I called my mom and she agreed to make the Miss Muffet costume for me! She is amazing and I couldn't have asked for a cuter costume! Emma wanted it to be blue so blue it was!





My order from the Childrens Place was returned because my address doesn't exist. We really do exist! I won't miss having all of my orders returned. It doesn't seem to matter where I had them shipped to they wouldn't deliver them. I started having things sent to Ivan's work address yet I still had something returned this week. Grrrr.... Well soon I will learn what my new address is and have things shipped here! I order a lot of things online for Snapbandz and seem to always have something on it's way here. Anyway...I called my wonderful sister-in-law Trisha and she agreed to run to the childrens place to see if they had any spiders left. They had one left and it was in his size! Best of all it was on sale for $10.00! My mom shipped it on Monday with Emma's costume and we got the package on Thursday just in time for our first Halloween party on Friday! Whew!




Our ward had a Halloween costume party on friday night and it was a lot of fun! They had a chili dinner and tons of games for the kids to play to get treats! Our ward has a lot of activites but it is fun to get out and get to know more people. On Saturday we went to a Halloween birthday party for Emma's little friend Alli. She turned 6. Her mom, Tonya, did a great job with the party. I was amazed at all the details. They did it out in their garage and had wrapped the walls in black plastic. All the food was Halloween themed and there was a ton of it! Alli has a few kittens and Emma was entertained by chasing one around the garage the entire night. Ivan and I had planned on dressing up for Halloween but I just plain ran out of time. I will make sure that next year makes up for it! We took Emma out on Sunday and went trick or treating to a couple houses. We had a couple people that were driving by slow down and roll down their windows to check out her costume. She did look adorable!

3 comments:

pitterbecky said...

That is definitely the cutest spider costume I have ever seen!! Miss you guys!

barlowsinuganda.blogspot.com said...

I don't think it is the costume. I think it is that little spider that is toooooooo cute. M is precious also. And you are a great photog.

Mills Family said...

I love it!! Hey, call me about the vinyl machine before you buy. I use my Cricut and LOVE IT!!!! And, I visited with someone the other day with a craft business that sells tons of vinyl stuff and she uses her cricut too. Anyway, give me a call, incase I forget to call you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!