5/30/11

Easter

We were so happy to spend Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Barlow's this year. We had our annual BBQ and egg hunt at Grandma Workman's house and it was FREEZING! We all huddled in the carport and visited. This will probably be our last year having Easter there since Emma will be in school next year.
Levi was really happy about picking up eggs. I love this age when they are discovering new things every day. Emma and Levi both got a lot of eggs. It was so fun to play with all our cousins. The kids also got spoiled by the Easter bunny. I think my favorite part about this Easter was Emma telling my mom and I the story of the resurrection. She had the most concerned look on her face and gave lots of details. I am amazed at the things that she remembers. My Mom's next door neighbor, Gina, is her primary teacher in my Mom's ward. She was my teacher MANY times growing up as well as a Young Women's leader for years and years. She is so good with the kids and teaches in a way that they really understand. It is fun to see Emma go to her class.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!