5/23/11

Maryn & Jared Hunter

The number one reason for my trip to Utah this last time was that my sister in law, Maryn, was getting married. She got married on April 16th to an amazing guy named Jared. We all REALLY like Jared. He knows that he is now part of our family and I think he is ok with that.
It was such a beautiful day at the Salt Lake City temple. Maryn was gorgeous and everything was perfect. I'm not going to lie though...being in that sealing room was one of the hardest things I have ever done. There was a flood of emotions. We are so happy for Maryn and Jared and know that they made the right decision. We were also sad for us. For those of you who don't know, Maryn was married to my brother Joey who passed away December of 2007. We are so happy that Maryn has met someone to share her life with and who is a good man. I just have to have faith that everything will be sorted out when this life is over. This spirit was so strong in the sealing room, and I think we all felt of the comfort.
After the sealing Ashley, Nikki and I were able to follow the photographer around and take pictures. This was a blast. Maryn and Jared are so funny and we really did have such a good time. The photographer was amazing and was giving Ashley and I all kinds of tips and sat down and talked with us a little at the reception too. Here are a few of the pictures that I took.
I love these pictures in front of the fountain...


Warning: These are a little on the sensual side. :)



This picture is so funny because Jared was being crazy and posing for us and Maryn had no idea. hehe

These are some of my favorites...






Here are a couple of Levi.


It took lots of people to keep track of Levi this day...I love the one of my Dad and Levi walking...





Nikki and Ashley...gotta love these two!

Josh and Trisha's cute family...

Hailey and Caden were ready to take pictures when Maryn and Jared came out of the temple...I love the rest of the family in the reflection in this pic...

Grandpa and Abby going for a walk...

Here's a picture of the bouquet. I was able to do the flowers for the wedding and was so happy to do it. Did I mention the reception looked amazing? It was like a sea of blue. The long tables had runners on them so it looked like stripes. They also had chocolate fountains and lots of yummy things to dip in them. They did a really good job. Ashley made the wedding video with pics of them as kids clear up to the wedding day and it was super amazing also.

And Emma looked super cute too as usual. She just didn't hold still most of the day for me to get many pics...

Matt and Jacky's family was there at the reception too but I didn't have my camera when they were there. The photographer got lots of family pics though. Jamie must have been hiding from me that day too. :)
Congratulations Maryn and Jared! We love you guys!

1 comment:

pitterbecky said...

I just really love you Mandy and think that you are so talented at so many things! Miss you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!