6/14/12

Levi the terrible!

This kid is working really hard at being the best terrible two year old EVER! haha Tonight Emma ran in to inform us that Levi painted himself and the chair in the office with baby lotion. He couldn't even walk on the tile because he had so much on him! My office smells of lavender, which is nice, but I better bust out the carpet cleaner in the morning before things start to stick to the carpet! He is really good at climbing and thinks that the barstools exist merely to get him to things he shouldn't have that are up high. One week after church he grabbed one of the stools and pushed it all the way down the hall like he was on a mission. We all followed him to see what he was up to. He put it right in front of his closet and climbed up to pick out a new shirt. He refused to let me help him put it on and was really proud of himself when he got it on inside out and backwards. He tried on a couple of them. He has also been obsessed with the fridge lately. We had a couple egg incidences a few weeks ago. I had boiled some eggs and they were in a bowl in the fridge...I think that's where the fascination began. He got into the ones in the carton next to the boiled ones and added them to the bowl as well. Yep. No idea which ones were boiled at that point. Then a few days later he decided to take a few eggs into our bedroom for some reason. Ivan walked in and I heard him scream like a girl. :) He had 3 eggs and a couple had cracked on the carpet. Oh joy. Ivan was wonderful, as usual, and cleaned up the mess. When he walked into the kitchen after finishing up in the bedroom, Levi was in there getting more eggs. So naughty. Here are some pics. He was pretty proud of himself. The other day when Emma was at school I had a shower. Amazing...I know. I was impressed that Levi wasn't at the door throwing his usual tantrum while I showered, so I took my time. When I got out I found the source for said quietness. He was covered in a gray powder. It was too dark to be flour or baby powder...so I just followed the footsteps to the living room where I found dental floss strung out all over the floor...3 yogurts and LOTS of spoons. He had painted the table with yogurt and took just a little out of each one. He emptied the fire place and it appears he had a good time doing it. Amazing how much he can "accomplish" in just a few minutes. This is how Levi enjoys ice cream....it is also how I wish I was allowed to enjoy ice cream! HA! Levi gathering items to make himself a smore? Lovin' the hat with the jammies and church shirt. He wears that hat everywhere! He is pretty awesome. And one night he decided to have a party with Emma's pink lipgloss! That stuff is STICKY! We had to wash his hair lots of times to get it out...after we caught him of course. He kept running into the office and shutting the door so we couldn't get in. And he would smash his face on the glass just to make sure he was being super entertaining. He also decided to use Emma's pillow to wipe the pink of his hands. We sure love our crazy little boy and he sure keeps us on our toes! But...I think we would all agree that he is best when he is sleeping!

2 comments:

pitterbecky said...

So busy! It's probably a good thing he and Evan have never met! Evan is just like that and together I don't even want to think about what they could "accomplish"!

McEwans Doins said...

I like how you take pictures of everything, it's usually what I do as well. That kid is certainly busy! Can't wait for Daniel to get that size.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!