5/18/09

Easter...




So I was kind of a slacker at Easter time. We had a marvelous Easter with family. Like I mentioned before we went to Pleasant Grove for the Mills baby blessing. On Saturday night we went to Debdeb's house and painted Easter eggs with baby Talan. Emma gets really into coloring Easter eggs! Then on Sunday we attended church in Petersons ward because my parents were in sunny Florida. Easter evening we had a Workman family party at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. Ivan dressed up as the Easter bunny! It was super hillarious! He is such a great "hopper." Emma knew it was him as soon as he started talking. She still talks about how silly daddy was wearing that bunny costume. Fun times. I love my family and we love having parties at Grandma's house, but, I don't really love being in charge of the parties. My mom usually does most of the work, but because she was in "sunny florida," I got to be in charge. I think I will leave that job to my mom next time. She does a GREAT job and we appreciate it! :) Emma, Hailey, and, Caden all got to go for a ride on Great Grandma's rascal with Grandpa after the party. They loved every second of it! Thanks Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!