5/18/09

Summertime has arrived!





Today was HOT! Well, really not too hot....but much hotter than it's been. When I got home from work today we set up Emma's little rainbow swimmin' pool. She had so much fun splashing and playing with her tub toys! She was sure that she needed all her "friends" in the pool with her! We will have to do lots of "swimmin'" this summer as I went a little over board with the new swimmin' suits...she now has three! Grandma Barlow bought one though. We are just glad the sunshine has arrived and we can now play in the yard! Ivan and I have been doing a lot of work on the yard this year. Our flower beds are magnificent and hopefully our new little lilac bushes will be happy and thrive. Thanks for all your hard work honey! Oh yeah, and I wanted to thank Ike for his lovely Mothers day tribute. Only a real man can write like that! I love you boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!