4/15/10

Rambling about changes....

Okay....I think we are finally settled...sort of. So much has happened since my last post that I don't know where to begin. We had our baby boy on March 2nd...he is fabulous! Had my gallbladder out 9 days later...feeling much better now! Emma turned four on April 3rd...she seems so grown up! We moved to North Dakota on April 5th. April 6th I caught fifth's disease....misery for several days...never want a fever and rash like that again! Attended ward conference on Saturday and Sunday. I thought it was strange to have an adult session for ward conference but it was really good. Our ward is so friendly and I already feel more at home with them than I did in Corinne. I told Ivan that it doesn't really matter where in the world we live as long as we have the church and a Walmart near by. Both make me feel at home! This week has been crazy...we are still trying to get unpacked and figure out what stays here and what should go to the storage unit. Getting caught up on Snapbandz has been a chore. Hopefully my customers are really as patient as they seem to be. TAXES! Don't worry he should have them done today...seeing how it is tax day and all. That boy makes me crazy! We really haven't had the time with the move and everything to get them done and it is A LOT more work when you have a home business. They decided to re-roof our house after I moved in. It was four days of pounding! I am really enjoying the peace and quiet now that they are finished! I told Ivan that it is strange how we can move to the middle of nowhere in a little trailer and be all alone and still feel completely at home! It is almost strange how normal it feels. This is how I know that we have made the right decision. I am just happy that we are all together again! It was a REALLY long couple of months apart! Now that I have caught everyone up I will elaborate on all our happenings...

2 comments:

Misty said...

You need to get photos of your new home and yard up! I would love to see where you are living!

Misty said...

BTW.. I am glad you are feeling at home and are happy. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!