8/17/10

Bridal Veil Falls

I am nearly a month behind on my blog! Time to catch up quick! While we were in Utah we decided to go up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was so pretty! There were a ton of people up there. Josh and Trisha and their kids had been going on hikes every night to see how long it would take them to get to the falls. They would start where they stopped the day before. The kids and I and my parents drove up to meet them the day they made it to the falls. Pretty ambitious of them to hike with a 6 year old, 5 year old, 1 year old and a newborn. One day Trisha said they hiked 5 miles! Caden crashed one day on his scooter. He had the BIGGEST goose egg ever. Hailey fell a different day and scraped up her knee and hip really bad. They are good sports though and kept on goin'. Those kids are so active and fun....Emma had such a good time playing with them while we were there. Here are a few pics.






1 comment:

Emily Shurtleff said...

awww that is where Brett as me to marry him. But it was on Christmas Eve and it was frozen and I had to hike up to it in HIGH HILLS, ahh good times!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!