8/17/10

Tim McGraw

We went to the Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert while Ivan was in Utah. We went with Jake & Jamie, Maryn, Ashley, Nikki, Cami, Cindy and some of Nikki's friends. The concert was great! The drive there was not so great. Ivan and I left my mom's house at 5:30...the concert started at seven. We didn't get there until 7:45. We missed most of Lady A but we got to see Tim! I love my family and have so much fun being with them. There is never a dull moment with those crazies! :) Here are the fabulous pics we took! haha

There were soooooo many people there!

The group

Ash and Nik are crazy!


Jake and Jamie

Me and the boy

Jamie and Smashley


Me, Maryn and Smashley


The gang

Be still

Yep! We are that hot! hehe

1 comment:

Brandy said...

cute pics looks like such a good time!! what's with all the upside down pics? I love them

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!