9/24/10

Little Toofy

Levi finally got his first tooth! He has been one miserable little boy! The last couple days he wouldn't even let me go near his mouth. He is much happier now that it finally broke through. Hopefully the other little front tooth is close behind. Levi is now 6 1/2 months old! We have his 6 month doctor appointment on Wednesday. I can't wait to see how big he is! I am also excited that I found an actual pediatrician in Williston that does immunizations and everything! A lot of my friends here go to her and have said good things.

I have been planning on doing his 6 month pictures for weeks now...but it won't quit raining and is very muddy and cold! Here are a couple of pictures of my car. I decided to take a couple before we went to wash it tonight. I had to roll the windows down today just to check my blind spot. Our driveway gets soooo muddy and slick! When I got home from picking Emma up from preschool on Wednesday it looked like somebody had dumped a truck load of chocolate milk on my car.


It looks much better now though!
The sun finally came out today to say hello! Tonight I was being impatient waiting for Ivan to come home (he worked a whole 30 minutes after 5) and decided to take Levi outside and snap a few quick pictures. He is also sitting up now which makes it much easier to take pictures! :) He is such a cute little guy. I could kiss his chubby cheeks all day long! Here are the pics I took. Enjoy! And of course Emma had to get in on the picture action!



2 comments:

Christie said...

Your kids are the cutest!

Misty said...

OhMyGosh! He is such a cute li'l chunk! I want to kiss those cheeks too. Both kiddos are darling.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!