9/26/10

Meet Fluffy Tail...


This is Fluffy Tail. "SHE" is Emma's new pet fuzzy caterpillar. She found "her" outside and was so excited she could hardly stand it! She had to put her in a jar and picked some leaves for her to eat right away. We had to stop at the gas station on the way to town later that day and I heard Emma singing a song to Fluffy Tail. I whipped my phone out and text the words to myself so I wouldn't forget. It went like this.
I love you little caterpillar
crawl everyday and sleep by meeeeeeeeeee.
Our friendship will never die
I love you forever
You couldn't find your family at North Dakota
Now we're your family
Me and Levi forever

This kid is a riot! I was laughing so hard. She makes me laugh everyday...I am grateful for that. She gets mad at me now though and puts her hands on her hips and says "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" She will think it's funny when I tell her about it when she is grown. It has been a couple days now and Fluffy Tail is alive and kickin'. Ivan and I tried to convince Emma to let Fluffy Tail go free but she repeated that we were her family now. I can see this ending badly. :)

Levi's second little tooth broke through the day after the first! He was one mad baby the night before! He screamed and screamed and screamed some more. Lucky I was up until about 3am working on Snapbandz so he and Ivan and I just had a party! He is so happy again now that both teeth are in. I can't wait 'til I can see them! I love babies with two little teeth!
While Levi was SCREAMING Emma was just a snorin' away. I am glad that she is such a deep sleeper and can share a room with her little brother. Ivan grabbed the camera that night and took this picture. She is funny. Notice the picture of Christ on her headboard? The missionaries gave it to her a few months back and she cherishes it.

1 comment:

Emily Shurtleff said...

Hey we found one of those fuzzy girls on our front steps the other day. Kaiya was way overly excited about it. Oh and her song is WAY cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!