9/1/10

Fall Pictures

Not much happening around here right now. Emma is in preschool and is loving it! I have been keeping busy with Snapbandz and being a mom. Ivan is just working and going to school. His last class ends VERY soon! They are finishing up their "busy" season at work. I thought he would have to work a ton of hours...but he only ended up staying 'til 7pm two fridays. That's a whopping 4 hours of overtime. The kids and I went and hung out with him one of the Fridays. He just had to be there to weigh in trucks. His boss and a couple other people worked two Saturdays and Sundays but that was it. We are loving his work schedule and he is enjoying his job.

I bought this way cute dress from a friend of mine. She has a shop www.sewdivineboutique1.etsy.com
I wanted to get a cute picture of the kids in a wheat field before it is all gone. We went for a long drive Sunday and got these pictures. It was way fun! I still need to get some 6 month pictures of Levi. That will have to happen later this week. Things are going well and Fall is coming fast around here. Enjoy the pictures!



1 comment:

Mills Family said...

She looks all grown up. These pics are fun. I am glad you are enjoying life.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!