4/20/11

Baby Shower for Jamie

Jamie is having a baby girl! We are soooooo excited for Jamie and Jake. They are going to be the cutest little parents ever. They have the nursery decorated so cute and seem so ready for this little angel to join their family. She is due June 12th. Of course I have to head back to Utah then to meet this little one who I am hoping will have RED CURLY HAIR! Jamie hopes she has dark hair, but of course she is going to be adorable either way. Haven't met a Barlow kid yet that isn't!
I was excited to throw Jamie a shower while I was here. Her mom came up from Richfield and of course the Workman girls came, Jacky and Trisha, Grandma Workman and Alene. We played a few games...guess which candy bar is in the "messy diaper" (Grandma had never heard of this game, note the picture below), baby animal names and a memory game using a tray full of baby items. We had a fun time and my mom made lots of amazing food as usual. She insisted that we have more than just snack food so she also did chicken salad croissants, pasta salad, fruit and veggie trays, brownies and cream puffs with pink and brown frosting. My mom also bought some beautiful flowers for me to arrange for Jamie. This baby is going to be SPOILED! She already has a closet of seriously cute clothes. I can't wait to meet her!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!