4/20/11

Sugar bugs...

We have the best dentist in the world! My cousin Christie's husband, Keith, is our dentist. We like to go to him not only because he is a great dentist, but because he is amazing and so funny and we wouldn't get to see him often enough otherwise. I mean seriously, what other dentist do you know that sings to you the entire time? Really...this guy is so funny! He has been a part of the Barlow family for most of my life. I rememeber the first time we met. He picked me up and swung me around and sang "Mandy" to me. Can't forget a first impression like that. :)
My mom was concerned because Levi has broken his front teeth. Go figure. The kid is a mess! Keith says his teeth should be fine...they just don't look that great. He attempted to file them down a little but Levi didn't want anything to do with it. We will try again when he gets a little older. Emma got a check up too! She had 2 cavities...dang it! Keith calls them sugar bugs. They were able to squeeze us in the next week to get those taken care of. Emma did so good. I think it is because Keith is so good with kids and makes it much more fun than you would think a trip to the dentist could be. His assistant is way fun too. They were finding all different colors of sugar bugs in Emma's mouth.
When we got back from the first check up Emma told my mom that she was sick. I looked at her and said, "you didn't tell me that you were sick!" She said, "remember...the doctor told me?" I said, "oh yeah, she has 2 cavities." What a funny girl. When she got her fillings they gave her nitrous and she was soooo loopy! She even spit out the thing that was supposed to hold her jaw open and bit Keith's finger. hehe Thanks Keith for a fun trip to the dentist! We will try to do better about keeping the sugar bugs away. :)




1 comment:

Brandy said...

Holy crap I can't beleive all the stuff you've done since you've been in utah your like wonder woman wooshing here and there LOL I can't wait to see your face tomorrow you've been here 3 weeks and it's the first time i get to see ya I suck!! Emalee is growing so fast she's looking so big I can't beleive she'll be in kindergarten this fall and Levi is such a cutie!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!