6/18/10

Pictures of my happy kids...

Levi is such a happy baby! He smiles whenever you look at him! He loves to watch Emma dance around and play and gets so excited when she talks to him. She loves to help take care of him and is pretty sure he ALWAYS needs his diaper changed. haha I was struggling with the air conditioner the other day and only had it on fan. It got pretty hot in our house...that's why Levi's shirt is off. Here are some pictures of them being crazy. Look how fat Levi is! LOVE HIM!




2 comments:

Brandy said...

your kids are super cute!! I love his chub its so stinkin cute!!! and that pic of Emma in purple she looks so grown up!! and I am loving the back ground!!!! i tried to up load pics on my but it keeps giving me an error grrrrr

williamswildbunch said...

What a cute little CHUNK! Thanks for the Frisbee in the mail. Kamree got the mail that day and she thought it was so cool. The kids loved it! Hopefully we will you in July.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!