3/12/11

More pictures..

So the weather was HORRIBLE on Friday morning when we were supposed to leave for Bismarck...so horrible that the Stake Relief Society President called me at 8am to let me know the RS activity was cancelled. SO glad we didn't go. We had winds up to 50 mph and freezing rain. My friends and I decided that we would still hang around here and go shopping for the day. It was fine for the most part except for when it was a complete white out and we had to stop in the middle of the road. I also got blown into a parked truck while walking into a restaurant...but nothing serious. :) We had a ton of fun! We started at the thrift shops and I found a cool lamp that I will be repurposing for Emma's room. I have a few other similar projects that I will be posting soon. I will also eventually get her room finished and post lots of pictures!
The good news about the activity being cancelled was that I had time to finish editing pictures. WARNING: You are about to experience a serious picture overload! The top are of little Levi and the rest will be my favorites of the Freeze kids.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!