3/10/11

Sneak Peak


Today I took Levi's one year old pictures. This is the only one I have had time to edit so far. I love learning new ways to take and edit pictures. I probably do everything the hard way but as long as the end result is good I am fine with that. I also took pictures of Emalee and my friends 4 kids today. WHEW! It was a long day and I have spent several hours editing and now the day is far over. Tomorrow I get to head to Bismarck yet again with some fun friends for a 2 day relief society activity. More pictures to come...

3 comments:

Emily Shurtleff said...

Oh my gosh...SOOO cute!

Mills Family said...

I want to know about the background. Are you using a reflective something or is that pure editing? And, it seems wrong to be freezing rain and 50 below zero and be taking pics of your kid in shorts...even if it is inside! :)

Mandy said...

Kate-I said the same thing about the shorts but decided to go for it. Wishful thinking I guess! It was actually 40 degrees that day...ABOVE zero! The next day was the freezing rain. :) The reflective pictures I took on a piece of plexiglass with a sheet under it and a sheet behind him. It took a lot of editing but it was fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!