1/4/11

Lots of fun...

My favorite thing to do while visiting family is to visit with my family. I know...call me crazy! I love when we all just get together and do nothing but enjoy eachothers company. The kids have a blast with eachother and are enough to keep anyone entertained. Levi and Brayden are 3 months apart even though it looks more like a year! Levi is in the 97th percentile and Brayden is under 10%. We laid them down by eachother and Levi was so excited. He put his arm around Brayden's head and just wanted to hug him. Brayden hasn't returned the love so far but I'm sure he will with time.


Abby loves to give Levi hugs and kisses also...and Levi isn't too sure about her yet. Abby is the cutest thing ever. She loves to be the center of attention and loves to hug and kiss everyone! She really liked to follow Emma around the whole time we were there and to do what Emma was doing. Emma wasn't very excited about sharing her toys...especially the new ones she got for Christmas.


1 comment:

Brandy said...

This is wierd because I know how much levi is Little Ivan but Levi kinda looks like your dad IN that pic!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!