1/4/11

More Holiday Fun

The week between Christmas and New Years we spent just hanging out. Emma had had a sleepover at Hailey and Caden's house the first week we were there but they came over to play lots that week. They had lots of fun in the snow...




Emma and Levi spent lots of time snuggling with Daddy...

We went to visit Grandpa Pete and Grandma Norma...(they have lots of fun noisy toys!)





Other things we did on our vacation included me going to the dentist twice!...I went and got a pedicure with my mom and Maryn...My mom and I went to visit Cecile and got our hair done...I went to dinner with Brandy and Toria...and to lunch with my friends Heidi, Erin, Sandy and Misty. It is always fun to see friends that I haven't seen in a while and to catch up on their lives. Most of these guys I have been friends with since elementary school! I forgot my camera both times so sorry no pictures.
I took Levi for his 9 month appointment while we were there as well. He is 25 lbs 5 oz which puts him in the 97th percentile. He is also in the 97th percentile for height and head size. He still has no desire to crawl but looks like he will be walking very soon. I'm not too sure that I am ready for that! That kid is a handful now without being mobile!

We also went and played games at Debbie and Layne's house a couple times and had a blast! I got to meet Maryn's boyfriend, Jared, and I think he is pretty wonderful. We played just dance on the wii which is always hilarious...


Ashley got kinect for the xbox and we played that a little too. I am so amazed at technology. The wii amazes me with how much it can do. But with kinect there are no remotes or anything...blows my mind! Ashley and I went to lunch and did a little shopping one day and also went to a movie one night before I left. She is on the top of my favorite people list! I sure do miss her!

Ivan had to go to the doctor and found out he has bronchitis and a sinus infection on Thursday. He still has a horrible cough but we are hoping he feels better soon. Levi has a bad cough now as well. No fun.
After we went to the doctor we headed to the cemetary. It was Joey's birthday. It seems so crazy that he has been gone for 3 years already. I miss him so much and think of him everyday. I know he is thinking of us too. There was so much snow at the cemetary we had to dig to find the headstone. It is always so peaceful there though.
Ivan and I were also able to attend the temple on New Years Eve before we headed up to Corinne. We planned to attend the 10am session but had to wait for an hour and 20 minutes for the 11am session. The last session for the day...and year...was supposed to be 10am. There were so many people there they ended up adding several more sessions. There were people lined clear up and down the stairs and into the lobby. One of the temple workers said that she had been there 10 years and had never seen anything like it. It was a special experience. I am so happy that we were able to spend the holidays with family and friends. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Emily Shurtleff said...

sounds like such a fun, busy holiday for ya'll!

Brandy said...

I am loving that pic of Levi in his cute button up shirt he looks so adorable!!! i WAS GOING TO MAKE FUN OF YA BUT YOUR PICS ARE WAY TOOO CUTE i HONESTLY WISH i HAD GOTTEN TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU GUYS!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!