1/6/11

New Years Eve

New Years Eve we drove up to Corinne. Russ and Janelle and the boys stayed there that night also. Emma was excited to go and open her present from Grandma Marjie and Grandpa Butch. She REALLY wanted a pillow pet and we knew that Grandma had bought her one. She kept talking about it on Christmas and knew that Grandma Cocoa had bought the other kids pillow pets. I finally had to tell her that we had more presents to open in Corinne and she just might get a pillow pet. She was so excited that Grandma Marjie got her just the one she wanted! Now that she has her pillow pet she has seen commercials for the new happy nappers and is sure that is what she needs for her birthday! haha Levi was pretty happy about his penguin pillow pet too! On our drive home Emma let me borrow her pillow pet and I must say I love pillow pets! Ivan enjoyed the pillow pet during his nap in the car as well!





Ivan and I ran to the store to get some munchies and some cereal for the next morning since we had to leave EARLY in the morning to head up to Dusty's house. While we were in Brigham City we went to see my friend Jewel that I worked at the flower shop with. I sure miss that lady! She used to babysit Emma for me on her days off and has a granddaughter that is a year younger than Emma that she watched too. Emma loves Reagan! She talks about her all the time and was so excited when I told her we were going to see her. When we got there they hugged and then held hands as they walked downstairs to go play. We even got to see a puppet show! They are so cute! When we had to leave they just said see ya later aligator to eachother.

Next we headed back to Butch and Marjie's and hung out there all night. It was a pretty happenin' party! haha I think Marjie fell asleep the second she sat down! Emma was just happy to see Daniel and Dalton. It was a nice relaxed new years eve...and I even got a kiss at midnight! :)


2 comments:

Brandy said...

where did you find those cute Jammies emma has on???? text me cuz I had the hardest time finding cute one for shelb!!

Brandy said...

oh and I have to ask do you ever make normal faces in the pics of you? LOL I love all your pics your so amazing and I Love being your BFF!!! P.S I'm going to kick your butt at our challenge.... I'm Just Sayin!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!