7/13/11

How we roll...

One of the best parts about stayin' home with my kids is watching them be themselves. Know what I mean? This is Emma being herself...



And here are both little weirdos being themselves...


Both of my kids LOVE to be outside. When I was at my mom's house Levi would go to the door and point and screeeeaaaammmmm! He wants to be outside all the time. When Ivan gets home from work he is excited about him being home...and even more excited about the door being open. Here are some pictures of us playing at the school playground a while back with our friends the Freeze's. Levi loved having his Daddy lift him up to shoot a basket. Ivan has been playing basketball at the church with a group of guys at 6am about 4 days a week. I think he is crazy to get up that early....especially on days when he has stayed up really late...but he really enjoys it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!