7/16/11

Utah Blaze


The first weekend I was in Utah we got to go to a Utah Blaze game. Jared's dad gave him eight tickets so they invited us to go with them. Josh and Trisha, Jake and Jamie, Maryn and Jared and I all went. We went to Olive Garden for dinner first then headed up to the game. It was SO much fun! My mom was amazing and watched my kids as well as Josh's that night so we could go.

I was really lame and left my camera in the car during the game but I took some awesome pictures in the car! My parents had us take their van so we could all fit. I think we might have had the most fun in the car.



See what I mean?

For those of you who don't know, the Utah Blaze is an arena football team. I did not know this existed. We had REALLY good seats and I felt like I could reach out and touch the players. It really was amazing.....even if Utah lost SO BAD. If you ever get the chance to go to an arena football game I say do it. So fun. Thanks Jared and Maryn for having us go with ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!