7/20/11

Still playing catch up.

I hate being this behind on the blog. I still have lots more updates! So here's a few more...

Family fun at the park: One night we decided to go to Arctic Circle for dinner and let the kids play on the playground. My parents and Jake and Jamie came, as well as Josh and Trisha and the kids. It was so fun! We had dinner, and complimentary cones of course, and then the kids played for a bit.



After we played there we decided to go to the Pleasant Grove park which I haven't been to in years. It was seriously so fun! It was perfect weather and what could be better than watching a 9 month pregnant lady swing! haha

Two babies in a swing! They had so much fun...neither one of them noticed that they were swinging together until the end. It was way funny to watch them try to turn around to see eachother.




Hailey felt right at home on the monkey bars!


And so did Jakie...


Emma had a ton of fun with her at the park, especially on the "tickle slide."






Levi was all over the place!...






More of Jamies's belly....because it makes me happy! I just wanted to capture how big she "felt." haha



Brayden was so funny on the monkey bars...I didn't think Josh was going to be able to get him down...




It was a great day at the park. Isn't family wonderful?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!