4/13/12

Emma is 6 years old!

It is so crazy how time flies! It seems like just yesterday we welcomed this cute little bundle of pink into our lives.

Fast forward 6 years and we have this snaggle tooth little girl who is so sweet and brings lots of love to our family.

Emma's birthday was over Spring Break so we were in Pleasant Grove. We celebrated Angry Birds style and had so much fun! I think we had 15 kids there! I asked Emma at the end of the day what her favorite part was and she said, "getting to see Colton and Tanner." She really loves her cousins. She is coming out of her shell quite a bit and had a good time at her party this year. Uncle Jake helped out a ton with setting up for the party. He made this awesome "nest" for our angry birds and built the awesome tower with pigs to knock down.



For dinner Grandma made "pigs in a blanket." We thought it was hilarious. :)




I bought Emma and Levi angry birds t-shirts to wear. Levi was soooo excited when I got his out. He loves to play angry birds on my phone...he calls it "B."



We also had a tin can pigs to knock over and a pig bowling game. I was really excited when I found the awesome pig pinata at walmart. I think the last thing we needed to week of Easter was more candy...but the kids loved the pinata.








My mom and I made this awesome angry bird from cupcakes. Emma's favorite color is blue so it was no big surprise when she chose for us to make the blue angry bird.

She got tons of presents and was completely spoiled as usual. She LOVED the LaLa Loupsy silly hair doll that Grandma got her. She wanted one for Christmas but they were all sold out! Emma and Hailey had lots of fun playing with it...and Grandma played with it and Emma LOTS the next few days.




1 comment:

Brandy said...

It didn't post my comment yesterday rude!!!!!! Anyways I love these epics it looks like such an amazingnparty!!! Your kids are so lucky to have such an awesome creative fun momma!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!