4/13/12

November

We were able to spend Thanksgiving in Utah this year. It also just happened that Thanksgiving was my birthday and I turned 30! Nothin' like being the turkey! It was a great day. We had the usual dinner at Dave and Alene's house with tons of family. Later that night we planned on Ashley, Nikki and everyone to come over and play games. I thought for a minute that Ash was going to ditch me on my b-day...but she came through! When she got there she came downstairs and told me to leave! Rude! She planned a whole Mandy spotlight. It was amazing. She used twine and clothes pins and strung up pictures of me all over the place. Then she read a paper about me that my mom helped her come up with. Then...she played a video of me! What?! Talk about an awesome cousin. My parents were there as well as Josh and Trisha and their family and Jake and Jamie. It really made my day and I could sure feel the love. Did I mention that my mom and I, as per tradition, made the most hideous turkey cake ever! haha We usually just do a round cake and use twinkies for feathers. This was rice crispies! hahahahaha...he was also kind of melting.


:)

Here are some other random pictures from that night. Oh! And Ash also had little gifts that went with each of the things she said about me. I wish I could remember them all to write down.






We got to see Grandmother while we were there again. Boy do I love having her close by! Emma just loves her and loved having her read the Friend to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!