4/16/12

Tea Party in the forest...




It's springtime and an amazing thing happened at our house...daffodils started popping up everywhere! I wasn't sure at first what they were going to be and it was exciting to watch them grow. Just out our front door past the grass in the forest a bunch of bright yellow daffodils started blooming. My first thought, because I am crazy, was that it looks like a perfect spot for a little tea party! I found a cute little tea set and grabbed a couple props from the yard, the cutest model I could find and some of her best "snuggle friends." I had waited a few days trying to figure out which time of day would be the best for pictures out there because with all the trees there are a lot of shadows. We planned to take the pictures when we got home from church yesterday and I almost talked myself out of it because it was a little cold, but when we pulled in the driveway and I realized it was overcast and PERFECT for pictures without dumb shadows so I hopped right back on board. Emma had such a fun time playing with her little friends. She kept posing and smiling at me at first and then got completely lost in the fun and it was as if I wasn't even there. Levi jumped in on a little of the action too...about 30 seconds of it to be precise. Oh to be little again...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!